- University of Colorado; B.A. Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology 1981
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine; D.M.D Dentistry
- The Medical Center of Delaware; General Practice Residency
- Boston University Goldman School of Graduate Dentistry; C.A.G.S- Prosthodontics
- Private Dental Practice in Boston, MA 1986-1991
- Private Dental Practice in Naples, FL since 1991
- Licensed to Practice Dentistry in the state of Florida
More About Dr. Hedgepath
Dr. Robert Hedgepath, a specialist in Restorative and Prosthetic Dentistry, utilizes the latest technology for Dental Implants, Crowns, Bridges and Ceramic Veneers. Prosthodontics is the art of dental science pertaining to the restoration and maintenance of oral function, comfort, appearance and health of natural teeth or the replacement of missing teeth. Dr. Hedgepath has lectured on various dental topics, specifically Prosthetic and Aesthetic Dentistry.
Beginning 2011, Dr. Hedgepath is pleased to announce an office relocation to BayView Dental Arts in Olde Naples. He is pleased to be working with a fellow Prosthodontist, Edward A. Scherder DMD, JD.